How to retrieve an CSR from cPanel? Print this Article
If you generated your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel and forgot your CSR then you can retrieve your CSR. Only follow this tutorial if a CSR was generated from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "SSL/TLS" Icon.
3. Under the Certificate Signing Request, click on Generate, View or Delete CSR link.
4. Under Certificate Signing Requests on Server text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see the Edit and Delete options under the Action option.
5. Click on Edit option which is located under Action option.
6. Copy your CSR code which is located under the Encoded CSR: text.
Copy the code from
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
Was this answer helpful?
For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is...
When you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel, then save it, which is a good...
If your domain is created recently, wait for a few hours so that the cPanel can automatically...
You can include or exclude your domain from AutoSSL.If your domain is newly created, wait for...