How to Remove a CSR code from cPanel? Print this Article
When you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel, then save it, which is a good thing, maybe you don™t want to store it on your server. Instead, remove it because you can keep a CSR code on your PC so there is no need of storing it on the server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "SSL/TLS" Icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on Generate, View or Delete CSR Link.
4. Under Certificate Signing Requests on Server text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see delete the option under Action.
5. Click on the Delete option which is located under the Action option and you will need to click on Delete again for the confirmation message.
The CSR code will be removed and no longer stored on your server.
Was this answer helpful?
For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is...
If you generated your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel and forgot your CSR then you...
If your domain is created recently, wait for a few hours so that the cPanel can automatically...
You can include or exclude your domain from AutoSSL.If your domain is newly created, wait for...